Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

Really

Original date to be posted:
Jan.25,2010
.....:mangapunksai:.....
Something really weird happened to me
today cause there is something
everybody in school is talking about!!!
It's about my classmate...
That she's gonna be taken by evil
spirits :tears: It's really shocking.....
:eyepopping:and me and my classmates want
to help her so my classmate nina said we should
take her auntie cause her auntie is some
sort of a connect-to-god person
she said she can talk to god
first I don't want to believe.....
but when we finished the prayer:pray:
her eyes turned white I mean ALL WHITE
as she cries and talked latin....!!!!:confused:
when she come near my classmate....
she hold her head putting the rossary on her forehead..
and she talked latin again but when...
she finished talking she knew all the reasons
why the bad spirits want her.....
And when she finished talking with her it made her cry....
but the scariest part was when she talked to ME
and she also knew my problems that was verry shocking
and amazing......

.......:rose: :mangapunksai: :rose:......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger